Bexco Equipments Limited is a major supplier of a range of oil field equipment and materials. The company has established strong relationships with a huge array of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
We provide equipment and material procurement and supply service to the oil and gas industry across the world. Procurement in the Oil & Gas Industry has become an essential service in today’s competitive marketplace. Our role is to find and supply all the manufactured goods associated with the exploration and delivery of oil and gas. Our customers expect an exceptional level of service and we fulfil that expectation by delivering a reliable, honest, diligent and conscientious service that meets their specific demands.
With many years of experience in the oil and gas industry, Bexco Equipment Limited’s Worldwide Procurement Services has relationships with renowned manufacturers, major mills and suppliers across the world and are able to supply equipment to the correct specification, on time and within budget.
Our dedicated supply chain team, freight forwarders and clearing agents, and warehousing and stock holding capabilities, has established us as a supplier of choice to the major international oil companies in the world.
To be a reference point for true local content development through procurement and supplies of the best quality equipment to achieve the best possible result in the oil and gas industry.
To be the world’s leading Oil & Gas Equipment Procurement and Supply Company, with unparalleled commitment to partnership and reputation for quality products & services.
- Safety First – A passionate commitment to safety underpins all of our activities. The safety of our products and services, safety at work, safety on the road and safety at home are the highest priorities for our employees, contractors, families and customers.
- High Integrity – We continually reinforce the high global standards upon which our reputation has been built, including honesty, ethical conduct and full compliance with the law. Results Driven – With personal accountability, collaboration, and innovation, we focus on consistently delivering value to our shareholders and other stakeholders through flawless execution, operational discipline and continuous improvement. Customer Satisfaction – We provide products, applications technologies and services that represent the highest standards of quality and reliability. We work closely with our customers to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
Diversity & Inclusion – We place a high value on attracting and developing talented people from diverse backgrounds who use their talent to make an impact in the world and make our company successful.
Environmental and Social Responsibility – We help customers worldwide improve their environmental performance and carbon footprint, while minimizing our own environmental resource intensity and maximizing our social and community contributions.
Oil & Gas Industry Equipment
The following list provides typical examples of the type of equipment we supply:
- Valves, Actuators, Regulators
- Hoses and Fluid Handling
- Hose Fittings
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges
- Pipe and Tubular Products
- Separators and Filters
- Gauges and Meters
- Pipeline accessories
- Marine Services
- Safety Equipment
- Personal Safety Equipment
- Coatings, resins, paints
- Lighting and Electrical Products
- HVAC Equipment and Supplies
- Subsea Pipes & Fittings
- Non Corrosive Fittings
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pipe
- Hazardous Area Electrical Equipment
- ATEX Equipment
- Non Sparking Tools
- Inverter Welding Machines
- Pipeline Adhesives
- Welding inspection tools
- Welding supplies
- Fibreglass piping (flanges, pipes)
Maintenance Workshop Equipment
- Shaping machines
Well Head Equipment
- Well Heads
- Pack-off Flanges
- Slips & Secondary Seals
- Casing Spools
- Casing Head Housings
- Tubing Heads
- Well Head Christmas Trees
- All types of valves
- Drawworks, from complete systems to spare parts, including
- Crown Blocks
- Hook Blocks
- Rotary Tables
- Shale Shakers
- Mud Pumps & Systems
- Rotary Drilling and Vibrator Hoses
- Unions, including
- Non Aligned Screwed Unions (RON)
- Quick Unions
- Swivel Unions
- Blowout Preventer’s and Manifolds of all types
- Hydraulic Control Units
- Cementing and Fracturing Units
Our QHSE Policy encompasses Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management based on the following principles:
Our Total Quality Management system is a permanent feature of life at Bexco Equipments Limited, with all employees at all levels ensuring that activities are in line with our Quality policy.
Health & Safety Management
We show concern for the improvement of Health and Safety conditions in the working environment, by taking into account the specifics of our processes. This is an integral part of our business and reflects our commitment to the care for our employees and attitude towards the social environment where we live and operate.
For us at Bexco Equipments Limited, compliance with the relevant legislations represents merely the minimum level to be achieved and improved upon, as evidenced by our HSE programme. Despite our current effectiveness level, programmes are being further developed.
Our high level of environmental awareness ensures a pleasant working environment and good relationship with our neighbors, hence intensive efforts towards sustainable development and environmental management.
We also aim for continuous improvement of working and living conditions of all our employees and the population residing in the vicinity of activities.
Corporate Social Responsibilities
We provide computers, books and other learning materials to selected public schools in order to enhance the standard of education in the country and ensure a better future for our children.
We provide industrial training placements for undergraduates. This enables students to gain hands-on experience on what they have learned at school and also enhance their learning during the process and future career potential.
We provide portable water to selected communities in order to reduce the incidence of water-borne diseases.
Through our health projects we provide top quality medical treatments for life threatening conditions from within and outside the country.
We support government efforts at making quality healthcare accessible to everyone.
We renovate, build and equip public schools in different parts of the world, providing our pupils and students with an environment conducive for their learning.
We provide boreholes and decent toilet facilities in selected communities in order to reduce the incidence of diseases.
We are widely involved with the youths in the communities where our projects are located. We are dedicated to making a significant difference to the lives of the people where our projects are being executed.