B&M Equipments Limited is a privately owned equipment company specializing in meeting the unique measurement and instrumentation needs of the Oil & Gas Industry. Our portfolio of products offers solutions for the upstream, midstream and downstream segments of the industry. From instruments and equipment for production to petroleum product testing equipment for terminals and consumers, we offer many technologies, systems and solutions that are unique to our member companies.
In addition to carrying an extensive stock holding of standard products and machinable blanks, we also provide a diverse range of engineered machined components for custom projects. Our inventory of raw materials enables us to provide OEMs, distributors and end users across the world with customer specific designed parts in materials including mild, carbon and alloy steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, stainless steel, titanium, duplex and high nickel alloys.
To be a leading creator and supplier of products with exceptional quality that provide value for our customers, superior return to our shareholders, and a great place to work for our employees.
- To continuously develop innovative potential with targeted research and development activities.
- To continuously assure the highest degree of organizational, operative and entrepreneurial efficiency.
- Results Oriented
- Community Partnership
- People Focus
- Quality Distinction
- Customer Centered
- Operational Excellence
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Science and Education:
We support educational projects in schools and universities.
- Environment and Resources:
We are happy to take on responsibility of preserving our environment by using resources in a sustainable way.
- Sports and Social Commitment:
We are committed to our social responsibility and promotes sporting and other activities in this area.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
We are dedicated to providing products that lead the industry with safety and the environment in mind, while operating our business for the benefit and wellbeing of our employees, customers, general public, and countries where we work.
To sustain this commitment, we manage HSE under a Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System (HSE MS) model. The benefits with an HSE MS are vast, including its alignment with recognized global standards such as OHSAS and ISO. The HSE MS at B&M Equipments Limited is overseen by the Corporate HSE Department and involves the commitment of each and every employee within the organization. The “Guiding Principles” are critical to our HSE MS and they provide our business groups with tools to achieve world-class success in all matters related to health, safety, and the environment. The HSE MS is continuously monitored by the Corporate HSE Department to ensure maximum benefits are being realized and to make certain that no opportunity for improvement is lost.
Considering the effect on water, air, and land prior to implementing projects and manufacturing products is essential to developing and demonstrating environmental management practices. Awareness, early identification, and improving technologies and processes of our day-to-day operations allow us to focus on minimizing energy, fresh water, and resources use, and waste generation. We are constantly working to better our environmental management and risk by performing audits and due-diligence
We are committed to all of our stakeholders, including our associated: shareholders, customers, business partners, suppliers, regulatory authorities and our local communities, that we will conduct all aspects of our business with integrity, respect and care for people and the environment.
This policy includes the following key principles:
- Commitment in fostering a safe, healthy and secure work environment for all associates
- Adherence to the principles of sustainability and environmental stewardship through the conservation of energy and natural resources, risk reduction, pollution prevention, material management and recycling
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, legal and regulatory requirements
- Continuous improvement in environmental, health, safety, and security performance supported and advanced by maintaining management systems
- Communications and open dialogue with our internal and external stakeholders respecting our operations and products