Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited is a privately owned company established to provide management services for offshore drilling rigs globally.
As an international offshore drilling contractor, Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited,has grown steadily and is today fully developed in all aspects of operating offshore oil drilling rigs and managing large rig new-build projects. Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited,has operated drill-ships, semi-submersible rigs, jack-up rigs and drilling barges on a world-wide basis, specializing on non-harsh environments.Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited, also provides project management and supervision services during construction, conversion, upgrades and repairs of offshore drilling units.
The company has been an active player in the rig new-build cycles, helping investors to gain returns on their assets by providing industrial expertise.
By setting standards in safety, expertise, sustainability and fair employment practices we aspire to become a global leader in quality offshore marine services for the oil and gas industry.
Gak Atlantic strive to be the oil and gas industry’s preferred provider of offshore supply vessels and associated services by living up to the highest safety, quality, reliability and environmental standards while continuing to develop our expertise.
Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited, has in conjunction with the workforce identified Core Values that we stand by to assist us in achieving our business goals. The Core Values set the standards on how we serve our Customers, frame how we work with our colleagues and are a key part of our ongoing success.
Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited offers a complete range of management services for all types of offshore rigs on a world-wide basis, and has strong expertise in the management and supervision of large scale construction, upgrade and refurbishment project as well as operation of offshore drilling rigs.
- Preparations for operation during new-build construction refurbishment projects
- Operational and technical input to new-building projects
- Managing daily offshore rig operations in accordance with Gak Atlantic Offshore Limited’s systems and procedures
- Planning and executing all offshore marine operations including rig moves, mooring, application for location approvals
- Oversee all certificates and regulatory compliance for the units
- Planning and execution of repairs, modifications and upgrades of the units
- Carry out audits of units as per annual internal audit programs
- Develop and maintain operational/technical procedures
- Closely monitor the offshore drilling rig market
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Marketing of rigs for drilling contract to oil companies
- Tendering and drilling contract negotiations
- Negotiations with shipyards and vendors
- Support organization on all commercial matters
- Recruit, hire and manage onshore and offshore personnel
- Support operations department on training programs for crew
- Arrange travel, accommodation, transport etc. for all project personnel and crew
- Prepare and maintain crew change schedules for units
- Source and procure owner furnished equipment, spares and supplies for new-build units
- Support project organization and operations on all procurement and logistics matters
- Monitor warehouse/inventories
- Negotiate frame agreements with vendors
- Develop and maintain procedures related to procurement and logistics
- Enforce corporate Integrated Management System (IMS) and standards in projects and operations, including training and audits
- Support project organization and operation on all Quality and HSE matters
- Provide cost control, accounting and financial reporting for projects and operations
- Provide and coordinate tax planning and legal support for projects and operations
- Coordinate setup of company standard IT systems for projects and operations
- Provide IT and administrative support