Phantom Drilling Limited is an offshore drilling contractor that operates and manages a fleet of modern, high specification drilling rigs on a worldwide basis.We have forged a very experienced and dynamic team of personnel from across the globe to support our worldwide drilling operations.
We are a technically innovative company providing advanced worldwide drilling solutions and services, rental tools and project management, including rig design, construction and operations management to the energy industry.
Our drilling team has delivered on the Safety, Operational and Drilling performance which has exceeded the expectations of our customers.We leverage our technical and safety leadership, cultivated through decades of project execution in new and emerging global markets, to enhance the efficiencies of our customers’ drilling programs.
To become the leading provider of premium drilling, project management and rental tool services, generating consistent superior returns for our shareholders.
To promote a culture of outstanding quality service and to be recognized as an industry leader in the area of quality.
To maintain, as the cornerstone of our business, the health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment.
To actively involve and empower all employees in a continuous improvement process.
To listen and respond to our customers and exceed their expectations.
To adapt quickly and appropriately to changing business conditions and market opportunities.
- Protecting People, the Environment an Equipment
- Enhancing Value
- Operational Excellence
- Procedural Compliance
- Leadership by Example
- Ethical Business Standards
- Achieve and maintain market leadership in selected markets (extended-reach drilling applications, barge rig applications, and core markets)
- Grow through selective investment in new assets and/or lines of business
- Exercise financial discipline and maintain a strong balance sheet
- Differentiate Phantom Drilling’s brand by providing best-value solutions to our customers, leveraging the Four Pillars of a Preferred Drilling Contractor (Safety, Technology, Training and Performance).
We are committed to conducting our activities in a way that protects the Health and Safety of all personnel working in our operations and to minimize our Environmental footprint in all locations.
It is our objective to have zero incidents in our operations which will lead to the achievement of our Vision.
We can achieve this by:
- Providing leadership that creates a mature safety culture which preserves the wellbeing of our people and their families.
- Continuously improving our world class HSE management system by measuring and reviewing our HSE performance.
- Reporting and investigating all incidents and implementing what we learn.
- Complying with or exceeding the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Developing the technical competence of our people.
- Systematically identifying hazards and managing risks to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
- Caring for and protecting the environment.
- Maintaining the integrity of our assets through professional operations and sound maintenance practices.
- Ensuring all personnel are aware of their obligation to ‘Stop’ the job if they notice something unsafe.
Phantom Drilling is committed to providing the highest standard of well construction services, which will consistently satisfy the needs of our clients.
At Phantom Drilling, we:
- Provide continuous communication and consultation with our clients to ensure that their requirements are known, understood and acted on.
- Provide the tools so that all employees plan, perform and verify the quality of their work in accordance with the Quality Management System and customer requirements.
- Provide all personnel with the correct training and knowledge required to perform their duties.
- Develop effective communication channels for both onshore and offshore operations.
- Identify suitable preventive and corrective actions to any known undesirable situation.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Quality Management System through annual audits.
- Monitor our quality performance and the effectiveness of our quality management system to drive continuous improvement.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- We observe and promote ethical business practices and advocate respect and tolerance by and for all people.
- Our business decisions are made to ensure long-term growth for the benefit of our employees, customers and investors.
- We care about where we work and together with our employees, local and government bodies, we develop constructive solutions to shared problems and promote suitable projects and initiatives that are of long-term benefit to the local communities.
- We are committed to high standards in occupational health and safety and we are also committed to protecting the environment.