Sea Hak Offshore Limited is a privately held oil company that have maintained a high industry standard of performance and have created a successful platform for continued growth with successful operations in the world. The success story of this company is directly attributable to both its offshore and shore-based staff. The experienced staff have continued to build on a culture of safety and performance that can only be developed through years of success and management support.
To be the choice provider in oil and gas industry for complete solutions to offshore Rig support services and supply chain management, Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning (EPCIC) projects, Marine Support Services and Shipbuilding.
To serve our customers with the finest integrated package solutions and first-class customer service.
- Efficiency:We take pride in offering our customers the highest standard, without compromising safety standards and operational effectiveness.
Our understanding of your business and mastery of the industry enable us to respond with better and faster decisions to meet your expectations.
We proactively seek to improve the performance and efficiency of our business so that we will always be one step ahead.
As a part of the energy industry, we recognizes that our business activities may have environmental, social and Governance risks and we believe that we have a responsibility to work towards minimizing or mitigating negative impacts and, where possible, implementing sustainable practices in selected areas. Our Sustainability philosophy is outlined below:
- We will strive to build quality assets (vessels and floating production facilities) that meet international environmental standards and provide environmentally and socially responsible operations.
- We aim to conduct and manage our business operations in a responsible manner with safety, reliability, good corporate governance and transparency as over-riding principles.
- We aim to minimize our ecological footprint on the environment, including; prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, conservation of energy and resources.
- Wherever we operate, we believe it is important to play a role in the social and economic upliftment of the people and communities.
- We aim to provide a safe and equitable working environment for our people that is conducive to their professional development and to enhanced employer-employee relationships; in line with our core values.
- We will work towards engaging and building trust with stakeholders through two-way dialogues; understanding expectations, communicating our company’s goals and where possible, collaborating for mutual benefit.
Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy
Sea Hak Offshore Limited is committed to continuous improvement in health, safety and environmental performance, consistent with our goals of: no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
HEALTH SAFETY SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to achieving the highest health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) standards through continuous improvement and adoption of the industry’s best practices.
We continue to strive for the goal of zero harm to people, establishing safeguards against all identified HSSE risks, protection of the environment we work in and managing HSSE matters as a critical business process.As we believe HSSE is everyone’s business, we will continue to build a culture where all employees share this commitment.
“Proactively safeguard yourself, others, the environment and asset”
Safety VISION “To deliberately and conscientiously work together with all stakeholders to eliminate all risk of injuries to personnel, damage to property and harm to the environment in all aspects of what we do, build or operate.”
Safety MISSION “To build a zero tolerance culture throughout our value chain such that safety mindset becomes a way of life”
We apply the following principles:
All accidents are preventable.
No activity is so important that it cannot be done safely.
We prevent pollution and reduce the environmental impact of our activities.
We meet or exceed the requirements of applicable HSE legislation and regulations.
HSE performance depends on everyone in our Company; we are all responsible for working safely.
We strive to reduce continuously the impact of our business on health and the environment by reducing waste, emissions and discharges, and by using energy efficiently. We will eliminate injuries by rectifying and reporting all actions and conditions, which could lead to an incident.
Responsibilities for HSE performance are visible throughout the organization, with clarity on line management accountability. Our Safety and Environmental Management System is fundamental to our business, and throughout our operations we fully support its goals and requirements.